Fired Up....

Ugh...I can't seem to drop a pound or even feel lighter...I'm getting frustrated and my pants still feel snug!!!! Hopefully someday I will lose maybe an ounce or something....just something!!
Anyway, my abs are super sore from doing push-ups... I am not at all good at the "boy" push-ups so I have to use everything I got in my ab area to keep me up and in "good form". I have no clue how I'm going to bust them out tonight! I guess you just do it! :)
Anyway, thanks for letting me vent.... I keep telling myself 2 months and I should be able to drop around 10 pounds... Fingers Crossed

Yesterday's Food:
Arnolds 1
LC 1
Crackers 2
LC 1
Healthy Choice 4
Hoagie 8
Chips 3
Mac Salad 6
Popsicle 1
Total: 27
Over: 5
Bonus left: -20 LOL and I wonder why I can't drop a pound!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yummy Laughing Cow Recipes

Popcorn!