Not so bad :)

Okay so yesterday was def. a better day food wise! I still had some snacks and was over my 20 points but no where near the 30 points that I've been over lately :)




I also wanted to share the pasta that I use nowadays. I really cannot get into the whole wheat pastas, they just don't do it for me...BUT I did find this Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta, it comes in all different types of pasta and it is fabulous! Here is the description of it from the website :)


RONZONI® SMART TASTE™ is a new member of the New World Pasta family of brands. What's so special about RONZONI SMART TASTE? It's the first white pasta to be enriched with fiber and calcium -- and lots of it. Three times the fiber and calcium equal to an eight-ounce glass of milk. Studies show that many diets are lacking in these two important nutrients. Plus, RONZONI SMART TASTE is lower in calories and fat than traditional pasta. That means RONZONI SMART TASTE is the same great taste -- the smart taste --your family loves but with greater nutritional value.RONZONI SMART TASTE Taste comes in five delicious varieties:
Elbows, Rotini ,Spaghetti ,Thin Spaghetti and Penne Rigati

Since it is high in fiber, it is only 3 points for a whole cup of cooked pasta! I used the penne last night to make pasta salad....delish!

arnolds w/ spray butter 1
subway 6 in' turkey 5
baked Herr's BBQ chips 3
grilled chicken 3
pasta salad 4
green beans 0
cashews 4
crackers 2
cheese 2
total: 24
Over: 4
Activity: mini walk with my dog and my nephew
Not too bad :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yummy Laughing Cow Recipes

Popcorn!