Lots of support in little ways...

Yesterday the boyfriend took me out to buy me some new pants! Not only new pants, but new size 8 pants!!! That was so exciting.... He's been so supportive to me throughout this whole journey. He makes dinner most nights (I know, how lucky am I!!) and he will leave out the boxes of whatever he used to cook so that I can count/calc points. He also leaves out the measuring cup so that I can scoop and measure my food before he takes his.... so cute, it's def. the little things that count! He is super supportive and I feel very lucky....

Saturday's food:
Egg whites/cheese 2
Salad with Tuna 4
arnold 1
laughing cow 2
crackers 2
salmon 7
brown rice 2
Ice Cream sundae 6
Total: 26
Over: 5
Bonus Left: 10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yummy Laughing Cow Recipes

Popcorn!