1 point Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies

My good friend discovered these in the WW magazine. She made them and I was lucky enough to get to try one....They are fabulous!!! and only 1 point!! That's what makes them even better!

Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies

2 1/3 cups low fat brownie mix (such as Betty Crocker)
3 Tablespoons natural style chunky PB (I used not natural)
2 Tablespoons 1% low-fat milk (I used skim)
2 Tablespoons egg substitute
Cooking Spray
2 Tablespoons lightly salted dry roasted peanuts chopped ( I used mini choc chips- 2 each cookie)

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 3752.
2. Combine brownie mix, PB, milk and egg substitute.
3. Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet about an inch apart.
4. Sprinkle peanuts or choc. chips onto cookie- pressing gently.
5. Bake 375 for 9 min. or until puffed

(25 cookies 1 point) 65 cal, 2.1 fat, 0.5 fib.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yummy Laughing Cow Recipes

Popcorn!