Boring

I feel that I've been pretty boring lately. Whenever the computer is not available I am able to think of 100 different things to write about and then when I sit down to write it seems that nothing is coming out... I am just going to give you a couple of my random thoughts....

1.) A new month.... nothing gives me more joy at work then changing the calendar to a new month. I love each month of the year for a different reason. I didn't even realize that I loved April as much as I do until I started looking through pictures of my 15 month old little friend from last year at this time and noticed that he was in shorts!! I cannot wait, not for shorts, but for the nice weather. It seems to make everyone smile a little bigger.

2.) Spring...When I think of spring I think of...the Phillies (the world fn' champions haha), BBQ's, shorts, sunny days, cool breezes, thunder storms, Easter, flowers, playing outside, resee peanut butter cup easter eggs, spring break, walking the dog, going to the park, Rita's water ice, 2 months left of school, flip flops, capris, field trips, barnaby's deck, chickie's and pete's cheese fries, hanging with good friends, and 2 months left of school...oops, did I already mention that... haha

3.) Yummy snacks that I wanted to share:
arnolds sandwich thins (1 pt), laughing cow cheese wedges (1 pt), wheat thin fiber select crackers (15 for 2 pts), a scoop of rainbow chip icing (2 tablespoons for 3 pts) , baked cheddar and sour cream ruffles (13 for 2 pts), grapes (0 pts), WW cookie dough ice cream sundae (3 pts), Orville Redenbacher smartpop 94% fat free butter (whole bag 3 pts) , baby food bananas (1 pt), 13 doritoes (3 pts), baby cheddar goldfish (89 of those suckers 3 pts), Jell-O sugar free pudding (1 pt), Fiber One Key Lime Pie yogurt (1 pt), pickles (0), turkey pepperoni (17 pieces 2 pts), 100 calorie english muffin (1 pt), slow churned edy's vanilla bean ice cream (1/4 cup 2 pts), fat free cool whip (2 tablespoons 0 pts), angel food cake (1/8 cake 2 points)

I know that there is more, but for some reason I can't think of them!! ugh! I will keep adding to the list...... If you can think of some that you use, please let me know so that I can add them!

4.) Quotes: I have also wanted to post a quote recently. I really enjoy them.... so here is my quote for today:

"In seeking happiness for others, you find it for yourself." Anonymous

I truly believe in that..... I feel that when you are genuinely happy for others, it makes you a a happier person and it shows... jealousy doesn't get anyone very far at all!

Comments

hmdavish said…
31pts for all those snacks. That would be a good yummy kind of day!!!!! :) Love the quote~so true

Popular posts from this blog

Yummy Laughing Cow Recipes

Popcorn!