I'm off work, not off WW!

K, so I've been off for the week and I think I've eaten more junk in the past 3 days that I have eaten in the past two months. I give major props to my girlfriend that manages to say no thanks to her kids and their treats, snacks, candy, chips, dips, cookies, cakes, peanut butter, ice cream, etc. everyday! I'm having a hard time and I've only been home for 3 days! I'm hoping that you just get used to it or I'm in for a LONG summer! haha...

With that being said here is yesterday's food (which included lunch out with a girlfriend and the Phillies game with friends at night!)

egg whites cheese 2
salad 5
1/4 bbq pork quesadilla 7
1 spring roll 2
Chickies and Petes cheese fries 5 (YYYYUUUUMMMMM!!!!)
Cocktails 7
Total: 28
Over: 7
Bonus Left: 21.5
water: 88 ounces

And don't worry today already started out with lunch with girlfriends! hahaha... oh well, I am def. enjoying every minute of my week off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yummy Laughing Cow Recipes

Popcorn!